Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
I am a fruit lover! I love it both fresh or frozen. Blueberries are hands-down my favorite fruit, I eat a few cups a day– easily! I recently was called a “Blueberry Girl” and I am proud of that title! You can call me the Blueberry Queen.
I also love banana nice cream! Rich, creamy, and sweet! It’s an amazing treat. I will admit, sometimes I just don’t go through the process of making the nice cream and will just eat the frozen banana pieces right out of the freezer. It’s a quick, delicious treat!
This tasty smoothie bowl, inspired by my mom, combines both bananas and blueberries to make a delicious treat. Serve this up for breakfast or enjoy it as a dessert!
What are the benefits of blueberries? Check out the awesome videos on Nutritionfacts.org.
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup water, use as needed
- Frozen blueberries
- Cocoa Nibs
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Add water as needed for thinning and smoothing. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl. Top with desired fixings and enjoy!