Nectarine Nice Cream
My mom is the queen of nice cream. She gets her nice cream to the perfect texture and consistency. It’s a crowd pleaser around here, that’s for sure. One of her go-to recipes is a banana and blueberry concoction, it is a thick and creamy treat– just like ice cream that everyone (kids and adults) loves.
This recipe is one of her latest and greatest creations, nectarine nice cream. She recently froze a few nectarines that would have otherwise gotten too ripe, and whipped them up into a delicious nice cream.
My Banana Blueberry Smoothie Bowl was another recipe inspired by my mom.
- 2 cups frozen diced nectarines
- 1.5 cups frozen chopped banana
- 1/3 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth or consistency of liking. If the mixture is not blending well, add a splash soy milk to help it continue blending. Serve immediately and enjoy! Makes enough for about 2-4 people.
- *Feel free to swap in frozen peaches if you prefer.